Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sasha On leash



Hi all, Sasha here.  Mommy took the camera out on our quick trip to the potty grounds.  You knows I was pretty happy the snow didn't happen last night and most was melted today.  Yay.  But, I did have to turn around and tell Mommy she mixed up our leashes again.  Really, I is red.  Charlie is green.  How more simple could that be!  They even match our collars.  But, she keeps saying when I am doing my pee-pee dance I just gets the leash that is quickest to grab. Well, I guess that makes sense. 



Here we are waiting for Mommy to open the gate.  I is making sure no squirrels are on my potty grounds already.  Charlie is checking out the human jogging by on the road out front.  You know squirrels are more dangerous than peeps, Charlie.  But, he keeps saying that I have led a shelter life or some such nonsense just cause I wasn't a rescue and all like him.

Mommy, thankfully didn't take a pic of the potty time.  If she had, you know I would so delete that. heehee.  Well, I best goes back to my squirrel spotting station on the back of the sofa. 

4 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

I really don't think your mom has a clue how much you do for her. I mean - what would your neighborhood be like if you didn't pawtrol like you do?? And how would anyone be safe? You tell her to make one of those cute collage things she does with you in a pawtrol hat. Thanks for watching over her so we can have her around!

Bassetmomma said...

Oh my goodness! Mixed up leashes! What is next with these humans! lol

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

She did give you that face - hmmm. She was not happy about the leash switch.

Kari in Alaska said...

sigh, sometimes we humans don't pay close enough attention

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com