Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What do you love about your dachshund or pet?


Sasha is so special to me. She has a way of just making you laugh by sticking her sleepy head out from under a blanket to see what you are doing. She comes running if you are cleaning the counter tops to hope you will drop the good crumbs to the floor. She zooms around the living room at super sonic speeds and then crashes into something. Then, she comes back to me looking for sympathy and staring at whatever was the crash like it was a big monster that just snuck up on her.

I would like to know what makes your pet/dachshund special to you. Please, share in the comments area below.

4 comments:

melis731 said...

Lily shares a lot of things with Sasha it seems. I love when she pokes her head out from the covers too. Even better is when she is under the covers and I look under to find her on her back with her legs straight in the air. It gets hot under there apparently. Even when she drives me crazy, she always makes me happy the next second. I don't know what I would do without her :)
Great idea for a blog entry by the way!

Art and Sew Forth said...

As you already know, Tooey is my favorite piggie. He has the most personality and talks to me when I pick him up. One funny thing he does is to try to eat the dust pan I use to clean his cage out.The other two will just hide in a corner of the cage, but Tooey will get right in front of me and try to stop that big thing by running onto it and biting it. He's just a funny boy!

Sean said...

Chilly loves to snuggle! She makes the best cuddle buddy. She is always cold even here in sunny Southern CA., so she always likes to be next to you. She loves to take her toys and hide them under the blankets with her. She always does a little dance to get her treat. She is just a sweetie :)

Three Wishes Collective said...

Velvet is a pistol. She whines, farts, eats nasty things and hates to be loved on, but at the end of the day, she snuggles up to me and it is just so perfect.