Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dachshund Prayers: Thanksgiving


Every Sunday Sasha and I would like to offer one of her "Dachshund Prayers" for thought. Just a friendly reminder that every creature has a right to believe or not believe in a higher power. This post is not meant to influence any one's personal spiritual beliefs, but hopefully will inspire us humans to appreciate life in all its glory and sometimes misunderstanding.
Dear God:
I hear this week is Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my new squeaky bone, my warm house, my mommy that gives me lots of kisses and hugs, and you know I would be even more thankful for a little turkey and mash potatoes in my bowl. Hint. Hint.

4 comments:

Three Wishes Collective said...

Velvet is praying for the same thing :)

Lyn said...

When Pinot was a baby, she stole all the gizzard and insides of the turkey somehow and ate it. Then she proceeded to have diarrhea all over the house - and this was at my in-laws house at my first Thanksgiving with them when I was first dating my husband!

Kirby, CGC said...

Kirby here-
I'm praying for stuffing, my mom says it is the best part of Thanksgiving!

Woof!
Kirby

laughingfridge said...

oh Lyn, what a nice way to introduce the in-laws-to-be to Pinot, lol. That's one Thanksgiving you'll all remember!

May all the wieners and their slaves have a very Happy Thanksgiving!