Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dachshund Prayers: Praying for humans


Every Sunday Sasha and I would like to offer one of her "Dachshund Prayers" for thought. Just a friendly reminder that every creature has a right to believe or not believe in a higher power. This post is not meant to influence any one's personal spiritual beliefs, but hopefully will inspire us humans to appreciate life in all its glory and sometimes misunderstanding.

Dear God,
I bow my head and hold this human's paws. Bless this human and if you can, PLEASE, tell her I prefer to be nakey!!




4 comments:

Three Wishes Collective said...

LOL - I love it!!!

Art and Sew Forth said...

This is so adorable! You are just the best Wienie in the West!

HappyDapperDogs said...

Dearest Sasha,
You are such a good girl to humor your Mommy by letting her dress up, and might I add, "You look marvelous, dah-ling!!" :D

laughingfridge said...

oh, you are such a dear little wiener Sasha, and I bet your mommy lets you go nakey more than not, lol