Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dachshund Prayers: Seasons


Every Sunday Sasha and I would like to offer one of her "Dachshund Prayers" for thought. Just a friendly reminder that every creature has a right to believe or not believe in a higher power. This post is not meant to influence any one's personal spiritual beliefs, but hopefully will inspire us humans to appreciate life in all its glory and sometimes misunderstanding.
Dear God,
It is me again, the dachshund. I know you says everything has its season, but really a couple months of worm jerky season is just not enough! Please, make the summer sunshine last just a bit longer.

5 comments:

The Luke said...

I believe in prayer... and I love yours!

wif love from the Luke

laughingfridge said...

awww, amen Sasha!

Lyn said...

amen to that! I would like to add my vote to this prayer!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Sasha...you are a sweet, cute, chubby Doxie that I would love to hug...BUT not after eating worm jerky!

Garden Path Quilts said...

Emma says, "I agree. Especially since I don't do winter. It's cold and wet. Icky!"